We want to ensure you that here at Brooks Dental, we have been taking all the proper precautions to maintain a highly sanitized, sterile environment for our patients and staff. As of June 8th, we are 100% open. This includes hygiene/cleaning appointments and all dental care including orthodontic treatment. As always, your safety is our top priority, and you will see some new changes in the office that reflect our utmost commitment to everyone's health and safety.
Additionally, we have added the following protocol for all dental visits per recommendation from the Center for Disease Control and the American Dental Association:
- Limiting the amount of patients in the waiting room to two people. You must be wearing a mask when you enter our office in order to be treated. If you are wearing gloves when entering, we will ask that you dispose of them in the receptacle.
- Having all patients fill out a COVID screening form that the doctor reviews prior to the appointment.
- Checking all patients’ temperatures with a non-contact forehead thermometer.
- Having all patients wash their hands for 20 seconds prior to their appointment.
- Having all patients rinse with an antiseptic mouth rinse for 20 seconds prior to and at the start of your treatment
- Ensuring barrier tapes/covers are in place and thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces in patient treatment rooms (as we do on a regular basis).
- Wiping down and disinfecting all common areas every hour, including door handles, light switches, faucet handles, etc.
- Increase in the amount of personal protective equipment worn by staff and doctors.
- Installation of air purifiers and plexiglass barriers where applicable.
We are regularly monitoring developments regarding COVID-19 as well as the ADA and CDC guidelines for healthcare providers. Your health and wellbeing is our priority. For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please visit the CDC website.
Thank you for the confidence and trust you place in your Brooks Dental family.